Thank you for your interest in FlexTech!
If you are interested in learning more about our school please consider completing one of the following:
- Schedule a tour
- Shadow a current student
- Interview with a member of the administration team to begin the enrollment process
Please complete this Prospective Student Form to let us know how we can support you.
The enrollment process begins with an interview with a member of the FlexTech administration team. Once this meeting is scheduled please gather, and bring with you, the following documentation:
- Copy of transcript
- If your student is entering 10th, 11th or 12th grade-this does not have to be an "official" copy and can be obtained through your student's current school. If your student is entering 9th grade, you only need to bring a copy of your transcript if you have taken high school level classes such as Algebra or a foreign language.
- Birth Certificate- Must be original, not a copy
- Parent/Guardian Driver's License
- Immunization Record-
- If your student has an IEP or a 504 & you wish to bring it with you so that we can discuss any services that your student may need, please feel free to let us know and bring any current documentation with you.
- Student must be present with a parent or guardian for the interview.